Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New supplies for the tank

I purchased the following off of amazon.com
((great way to save money on what you need to have a successful tank!)

- Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Saltwater Master Liquid Test Kit
($15.98 online, $29.99 in store)
- Red Sea Alkalinity and KH test kit
($7.98 online, $12.99 in store)
- JBJ Digi- Temp
($11.00 online, $13.99 in store)
- Plastic Pipettes
($5.98 for 100, 50 cents each in store)
- Marineland Medium Siphon-Kleen
($4.00 online, $13.00 in store)


the in store prices come from different shops around the area.... while searching for all of the test kits, thermometers, and siphon I figured I would spend about $130 in total purchases.. but with online shopping and shipping my total was $72 and some change. Not too bad! Sure, I have to wait a couple of days, but that's ok! I'm totally willing to wait to save some money.

Today's lesson- before you go out on a spending spree check out great sites like bizrate.com, ebay.com, and amazon.com... you'll definitely save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment